Friday 6 July 2012

And so it Begins


The first areas of the game have been started, information regarding the start of the game for the my character "Andru Rhaelis" has begun. Finally I am able to start getting this blog going. Hopefully it will be a success and people will be able to read the whole Guild Wars story from Prophesies to Eye of the North (And Beyond). Dependant on the success of this blog; I may even start Guild Wars 2 with the same character, this will also allow me to create a personal story for the character within Guild Wars 2.

So there we have it, the game has been started and I will be playing as much as possible while gathering the information I need in order to write up the story of the game from the first person perspective of Kaileb Rhaelis. Before starting the main story however, I will be creating a family and general youth story for the character. It will hopefully be as lore-correct as possible and I may even base it on the choices available to new characters starting Guild Wars 2 to allow a true personal story.