Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lack of Graphics


This post is regarding the major lack of pictures I have used in the blog so far, I want to bring it to life with rich content which will allow readers to engage further with what they are reading. I feel, as a start I will set a rule that every blog post will HAVE to have a picture with a template border I will create for the next blog post. I aim to go back through all of the current posts and add the picture to all of them.

I also feel that there needs to be more eye-catching formatting to the posts as well as a general group of rules  which can be used to format all of the posts to the same format. It's weird that you dont really think about these things before starting a blog, only after you have added a group of posts and still feel that it looks rather bland.